Brochure Printing Is At The Heart Of What We Do
Brochure Printing is at the heart of what we do. At The Printing House, we specialise in print runs from just 10 copies, right the way up to 10s of Thousands. A brochure is different to a leaflet or flyer in that it usually has a higher page count (4pp or more) and is more of an upmarket item.
We have noticed some interesting trends in Brochures over the last few years;
- Print Quantities are decreasing – many customers will include a PDF of their brochure on their website
- The sending or giving out of brochures is much more targeted – we’re seeing customers really maximize their budget by clever use of their data.
- With shorter print runs, customers are often opting to enhance the look and feel of their brochures with special finishes such as matt or gloss lamination or Spot UV Varnish
- Brochures printed on an uncoated paper (which looks very matt and often has a slightly coarse feel) are very popular at the moment, they are a little more expensive, With our LED-UV Press colour vibrancy is amazing compared to most of our competitors.
Other Special Brochure Finishes we can help you with are;
- Soft Touch Laminate
- Silk Paper, Gloss Paper
- Uncoated Paper (with Extra Vibrant LED-UV Colour)
- Matt & Gloss Lamination
- Die Cutting
- White Ink Printing
- Spot Colour Printing
If you need any help, advice or pricing with brochures then don’t hesitate to contact us, we can hep with the Graphic Design, Specification and Distribution as well as the print.