Signage And Sign Fitting
We can provide most types of signage and even offer a sign fitting service Nationwide. When ordering signage its always useful to let us know the sizing and the intended location and purpose of the sign, so that we can help specify and advise on the correct materials to use.
Examples of the Types of Signage Available
- Hanging Signs – Usually used indoors for receptions, exhibitions, retail or factory floor environments
- Foamex Signs – Available in 3mm, 5mm or 10mm thick, suitable for indoor or outdoor use and used for anything from a shop front sign, to a health and safety sign. Foamex Signs are usually either gloss or matt laminated to give the desired finish and a further level of protection.
- DiBond Signs – DiBond is an incredibly strong, lightweight board, ideal for most permanent external signage. DiBond is an aluminium composite sign board that is resistant to flex and very tough.
- A-Boards – Usually with an A1 sized graphic, ideal for placing outside retail establishments. Highly practical and portable.
- Backdrops – Often for use in photo shoots or TV sets
- Banner Stands – Please see Banner Stands
- Floor Signs/Graphics – We can produce self adhesive signs to stick to either carpet or to a hard floor. Ideal for route guidance in large factories, receptions, exhibitions.
- Magnetic Signs – We can produce full colour signs onto a flexible magnetic material, ideal for applying to a car or van, or for pallet racking labelling
- Window Graphics – Great for retail, we can provide either ‘solid’ or ‘Contravision’ style (like on the side of buses that allows you to see through from the inside)
- Outdoor Banners – Please see Outdoor Banners