Twist is a modular, really tough, takes up a tiny amount of stand space, is so easy to use, and can be added to anytime. Here are 9 reasons why Twist is the best solution for exhibition graphics.
Ok, you’ve made the decision, you’ve decided to attend an Exhibition, you’ve booked the stand, what now?
If you are new to exhibitions, read on, I’ll try to explain why we at The Printing House feel we have the perfect solution for you.
Twist is modular, really tough, takes up a tiny amount of stand space, is so easy to use, and can be added to anytime. Here are 9 reasons why Twist is the best solution for exhibition graphics.
1. Traditional shell schemes eat into exhibition stand space, the Twist can fit right into the corners of the space and takes virtually no floor space up.
2. Shell schemes and Pop Up Systems often come in large storage cases which are difficult to transport and also allow the graphics to move around inside which can lead to damage. The Twist stand comes in much smaller cases for easy transportation and there is only one way of packing the graphics and stand into it. This means that nothing will get damaged during transportation. The top of the case can be used as a stool to reach the high parts of the stand and the case transforms into a counter top for use during the exhibition.
3. The Twist stand is manufactured in the UK, in Skipton, and all parts used in it come from a 50 mile radius of there. This means that the carbon footprint of manufacture is very small, as well as supporting a UK manufacturer (most other systems are manufactured in the Far East).
4. The base of the stand is very light and stable even though it is made of steel for durability. The “cut outs” on the base are to decrease the weight. The base touches the floor only at the four corners unlike a traditional pop up. This allows the Twist stand to self adjust the graphics line up and the levelness of the floor is no longer an issue. The base is available in Black & Silver.
5. There are number of standard heights for the stand (usually 2000mm or 2250mm tall), but if you need a particular height, we can make it to order.
6. The Twist modular display stand is designed so you can have lights front and back and graphics front and back. Many exhibition halls now do not have the traditional crisscross set up so graphics to the back of the stand as well as the front are crucial.
7. The lights are colour correct LEDs which replicate daylight, most competitor stands use halogen which creates a yellow tinge to your graphics. This is important you can spend a lot of time on the design and then the lighting can undo all that good work.
We have a demonstrator of Twist set up in our reception in Crewe, so please let us know if you would like to see it. For more information and a price with a CAD Drawing, call us on 01270 212100 or email us at email@example.com
06 April 2017
27 March 2017